Thursday, November 7, 2019

Fantastic Dreams

Like leaves in the wind I lose all trace of doubt
as your toungue carresses the roof of my mouth
My hands go on pilgrimage down your spine
Pilgrims seeking relics they can hold
sweeter than honey, more precious than gold
are the artifacts that will soon be mine

Layers of cloth are the walls I must scale.
Over zippers and snaps I must prevail.
They're the Dragon's keeping me from your trove.
I get frustrated. I'm tempted to rip
I groan: you softly bite my lower lip
And you wisper, "I know this is love."

A moment, Forever, Clinging, Sky-clad
Stars spin in the Heavens as I go mad.
The long beseiged fortress soon shall be taken
In your warm tropical ocean I swim
My sences highten as my sence goes dim.
But, then from that dream I awaken.

Can a man be judged for his illusions?
Responsible for night-time dillusions
However I'm judged: whatever they deem
I held you once, though 'twas only a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment