Thursday, November 7, 2019

Harvest

(for Halloween)

Today as we celebrate harvest
to the Lord of the Harvest I pray
I ask Your protection and blessing
Lord, on this day and every day.

I pray for a spiritual harvest
my Lord, that we may bring souls to you,
we may fill the houses of heaven,
by showing to people what is true.

I pray, God, for a mental blessing
Oh, God, allow that each of us learn
The kernels of knowledge, the bounty,
that one day into wisdom might turn.

I ask for a physical harvest
Oh, my Lord, if this is in your will
that each of us receive Your blessing
That our coffers and lofts be made filled.

I thank You, Oh Lord, for this harvest
and for paying my souls painful price.
I pray these things to You, oh Master
In the name of your son Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment